1. You are a dreamboat.
你是位(异性所追求的)理想人选。
dreamboat:这个俚语是用来指代理想目标,理想爱人,(异性所追求的)理想人选。
比如:She is the dreamboat in the boy’s heart.
她是男生心中追求的理想人选。
2. You are such a dish.
你是个绝色美人 。
dish 外貌有吸引力的人, 漂亮的人
Mary's new boyfriend is quite a dish, isn't he?
玛丽新交的男朋友挺帅的, 是不是?
3. I only have eyes for you .
我只在意你。
have eyes for 对…感兴趣
You would know what you were about of course--but that would not suit me. I have not eyesfor such matters.
当然,你是知道该干些什么,而我就不行,对这类事情,我没有眼力。
4. I'd do anything to see you crack a smile.
为了博得你的一笑,我情愿做任何事。
crack a smile 展颜微笑
May,wherever you go,the road widen under your feet, the breeze brush off your garmentand the people crack for you a broad smile!
愿您走到哪里,哪里的道路就在您的脚下变宽,哪里的清风都轻轻吹着您的衣衫,哪里的人们都向您露出笑脸!
5. You swept me off my feet.
你使我神魂颠倒 。
off my feet 不能控制自己
I was swept off my feet by her wit and charm.
她才貌双全, 我佩服得五体投地.